Whatsapp Plus Banned: Has your WhatsApp Plus account been banned? This is what you have to do immediately. Can’t chat anymore? Did a counter appear when you opened WhatsApp Plus? WhatsApp is temporarily suspending some profiles that use the famous modified APK because they do not have the security or privacy that the Meta app does. If it has happened to you, follow these steps.
Whatsapp Plus Banned: What to Do if WhatsApp Bans Your Whatsapp Plus Account?
- WhatsApp Plus allows you to perform various functions very differently from WhatsApp.
- However, this can become a danger to your account.
- If a counter appeared when you entered WhatsApp Plus, that means that your account has been temporarily blocked.
- Once that period ends, you will be able to use the application, but make sure you use the original one.
- If you get a “Your account has been suspended” message, it means that you will no longer be able to access WhatsApp with that number.
- If you try, WhatsApp will tell you to try another number.
- It will depend on the person whether or not they want to continue using WhatsApp Plus or normal WhatsApp.
How to Activate the “Ignored Mode” in Whatsapp?
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Then click on the conversation where you want to activate the “ignored mode.”
- Then go to the profile picture.
- There you will be shown a series of options.
- Click on “Mute.” Choose “Forever.”
- That way, when you receive a WhatsApp message, it will no longer ring, or you will receive a notification.
- Remember that in the next few days, any WhatsApp group with a number greater than 256 members will be automatically silenced.
So You Can Create Automatic Responses in Whatsapp Business
- First, go to the Android Google Play Store and download the “Autoresponder for WhatsApp” application; you can get it quickly by clicking here. By the way, confirm that WhatsApp Business does not have pending updates.
- Now, open the app and grant it the necessary permissions so that it can operate smoothly. One of these is access to notifications because from here, you will see all the messages answered by “Autoresponder” (very important).
- Press on the option called “Start now”> it will show you the monthly and annual plans, do not worry that you will not make payments, touch the “x” icon in the upper left.
- The next step is to click on the cross’s floating button located in the lower right part.
- Fill in the fields as follows: in “Message received,” write, for example, “Hello”> select “Similarity match”> scroll down, and in the reply message, type “Hello, how can we help you?” add emojis if you want > there are other features that say “PRO,” only available in the Premium version.