How to Watch Chilevisión Live FIFA World Cup: Chilevisión & Canal 13 Live Qatar World Cup 2022 Broadcast: Chilevisión will be the channel in charge of broadcasting group stage matches, as well as elimination matches including the grand final.
Chilevisión Live FIFA World Cup 2022 Broadcast
Chilevisión will broadcast several of the matches of the Qatar 2022 World Cup that will take place from November 20 to December 18. The World Cup that brings together the 32 qualified teams will be held for the first time in the Middle East.
The current champion is France that will defend its crown and look for its third star in the World Cups. Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Spain and Belgium are some of the candidate teams to win the competition.
What is Chilevisión (CHV)?
Chilevisión is a Chilean open television channel, owned by Paramount Global. It began its transmissions on November 4, 1960 on frequency 9 in Santiago. Initially, the channel was owned by the University of Chile until 1993, when it was sold to the Venezuelan conglomerate Organización Cisneros.
What Channel is Chilevisión in Chile?
If you want to stay informed, you only have to enter channel 208 of Chilevisión Noticias and if you want to be entertained, yours is Chilevisión Contigo (channel 134).
How to see the Chilevisión signal?
The matches will be broadcast through an open signal on channel 30 UHF in Santiago de Chile and on Channel 711 nationwide on VTR and Movistar TV Digital on Channel 811. It will be the first World Cup that Chilevisión will broadcast. The signal can also be seen through its digital version from the Chilevisión.cl website, however, these cannot be seen through a mobile device.
What games will Chilevisión broadcast?
Sunday September 20
- 1:00 p.m. | Qatar vs Ecuador
Monday November 21
- 1:00 p.m. | Senegal vs Netherlands
Tuesday November 22
- 10:00 | Denmark vs Tunisia
- 4:00 p.m. | France vs australia
Wednesday, November 23
- 1:00 p.m. | Spain vs. Costa Rica
- 4:00 p.m. | Belgium vs Canada
Thursday November 24
- 10:00 | Uruguay vs South Korea
Friday November 25
- 1:00 p.m. | Netherlands vs Ecuador
Saturday November 26
- 10:00 a.m. | Poland vs Saudi Arabia
- 1:00 p.m. | France vs Denmark
Sunday November 27
- 10:00 | Belgium vs Morocco
- 4:00 p.m. | Spain vs Germany
Monday, November 28
- 1:00 p.m. | Brazil vs Switzerland
Tuesday November 29
- 12:00 | Ecuador vs. Senegal
- 4:00 p.m. | Wales vs England
Wednesday, November 30
- 4:00 p.m. | Poland vs Argentina
Thursday December 1
- 12:00 | Croatia vs Belgium
- 4:00 p.m. | Costa Rica vs Germany
Friday December 2
- 12:00 | Ghana vs Uruguay
- 4:00 p.m. | Serbia vs Switzerland
The Chilevisión hosting team will be made up of Claudio Palma, Rocío Ayala, Patricio Barrera, Javiera Naranjo, Rodrigo Vera, Marcelo Barticciotto, Aldo Schiappacasse and Roberto Cox.
Other tournaments broadcast by Chilevisión
Chilevisión also has the rights to broadcast the matches of Chile in the 2026 World Cup Qualifiers, these matches will begin to be played from the 2023 season.
The other competition that will also be broadcast by Chilevisión is the Copa Libertadores, the most important club tournament in South America. The matches can be seen in open signal and also through its website.
Teams that will participate in the Qatar 2022 World Cup
- UEFA: Germany, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, France, England, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Wales, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
- Conmebol: Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador and Uruguay.
- AFC: Qatar, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia and Australia.
- CAF: Senegal, Ghana, Tunisia, Morocco and Cameroon.
- Concacaf: Mexico, United States, Canada, Costa Rica.
This is how the World Cup will be played
The 32 teams will be divided into eight groups of four teams that will play three round-robin matches. The first two classified of each group will go to the round of 16 and will face each other in the first group format against the second group, as follows: A vs B, C vs D, E vs F and G vs H.
- Group phase : From November 20 to December 2
- Round of 16: From December 3 to 6
- Quarterfinals : December 9 and 10
- Semifinals : December 13 and 14
- Third and fourth place : December 17
- End : December 18