Comparing Redmi 10 Power vs Poco M4 Pro The Best Phones Under Rs 15000: Redmi has recently launched Redmi 10 Power in India. The new phone is an upgraded version of the Redmi 9 Power that was launched in September last year. Redmi 10 Power has 8 GB RAM with Snapdragon 680 processor. This Redmi phone competes with Poco M4 Pro.
Redmi 10 Power vs Poco M4 Pro: Which one is the Best Phone under Rs 15000?
The starting price of both Poco M4 Pro and Redmi 10 Power is Rs 14,999. Poco M4 Pro has 4G connectivity and sports a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 90Hz. MediaTek Helio G96 processor has been given in Poco M4 Pro. Let us know which phone is best, between Poco M4 Pro and Redmi 10 Power in the range of Rs 15,000?
Redmi 10 Power vs Poco M4 Pro: Specifications
- Poco M4 Pro has Android 11 based MIUI 13. It has a 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 1,000 nits brightness and a 90Hz refresh rate. The phone has a MediaTek Helio G96 processor with up to 8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and up to 256 GB of storage. The phone has Liquid Cool Technology 1.0. The phone also has dynamic RAM, with the help of which the RAM can be increased up to 11 GB.
- Redmi 10 Power has Android 11 based MIUI 13. It has a 6.7-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with a brightness of up to 400 nits. The protection of Gorilla Glass 3 will be available with the display. It will also get Snapdragon 680 processor with Adreno 610 GPU for graphics, 8 GB LPDDR4x RAM with up to 3 GB virtual RAM, i.e. a total of 11 GB RAM.
Redmi 10 Power vs Poco M4 Pro: Camera
- This Poco phone has three rear cameras in which the primary lens is 64 megapixels. The second lens is 8 megapixels ultra-wide-angle. Apart from this, there is also a 2-megapixel macro sensor in it. For a selfie, this phone of Poco will get a 16-megapixel front camera.
- Talking about the camera, this Redmi phone has two rear cameras in which the primary lens is 50 megapixels, which has an aperture of f / 1.8. The second lens is 2 megapixels with an f / 2.4 aperture. It has a 5-megapixel front camera.
Redmi 10 Power vs Poco M4 Pro: Battery
- Connectivity options in Poco M4 Pro include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v5, 3.5mm headphone jack, IR blaster and side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Face ID will also be available in the phone. It houses a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging. It is claimed that the battery will be full in 61 minutes.
- For connectivity, Redmi 10 Power has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack and a fingerprint sensor in the power button. The Redmi 10 Power packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging, although only a 10W charger will be available in the box.
Redmi 10 Power vs Poco M4 Pro: Price in INDIA
- Poco M4 Pro’s 6 GB RAM with 64 GB storage is priced at Rs 14,999, 6 GB RAM with 128 GB storage is Rs 16,499 and 8 GB RAM with 128 GB is priced at Rs 17,999.
- The price of the 128 GB storage variant of Redmi 10 Power with 8 GB RAM has been kept at Rs 14,999. The phone can be purchased in Power Black and Sporty Orange colors. The company has not given any information about the sale date of the phone.