How to draw a giant panda: Pandas are cute and very easy to draw due to their chubby body and characteristic pattern. In this tutorial, I will guide you step by step to help you draw your own giant panda. It’s easy and fun!
How to Draw a Giant Panda – What you will need?
If you are going to draw digitally, you have everything you need in your program. If you prefer traditional instruments, I recommend:
- Black marker/marker
GRID STEP: You can print out the base construction lines and start drawing on tracing paper, or you can draw the grid layout yourself using the following steps.
- 1) Draw a rectangle that will define the conditional proportions and boundaries of the chosen drawing.
- 2) From the middle of the rectangle, draw one vertical and one horizontal line equally dividing the shape.
- 3) Draw another horizontal line equally dividing the upper half of the rectangle. Similarly, draw a horizontal line equally dividing the bottom half of the rectangle.
- 4) Draw a vertical line equally dividing the left half of the rectangle. Similarly, draw a vertical line equally dividing the right half of the rectangle.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Draw two ovals for the panda’s head and its body. Draw a smooth guideline for its head.
With smooth lines, add the shape of the neck and mark the center of the back.
Draw guidelines for the legs. Define the features of the panda’s face.
Outline the shape of the legs, snout, and nose.
Draw the mouth, ears, and toes.
Finish with the soles, the face, and the ears. Define the eyes with two small circles.
Work on the whole figure, paying special attention to details.
Contour the giant panda, trying to vary the thickness and blackness of the line. Add more details and the ground. Erase all guidelines.
You May Also Read
- 9 Educational Ideas to Entertain Children With Mobile & Tablet
- How to Help My Child With Math at Home
- 21 Best 2 Player Games for Kids