Happy Mothers Day Quotes of tribute and recognition to the one who gave us life carried us in his womb, fed, educated, and made us people, to whom we owe everything that we are today.
Mothers Day Quotes to send MOM
Although any date is appropriate to send her a card, a message, or a few lines, with which to thank her for the love with which she raised us and all the time dedicated generously, Mother’s Day is a special occasion.
On this page, we share phrases, poems, and messages dedicated to these important people, to those who have dedicated us completely, every day of their lives.
Quotes to send to Mom
- With love, I tell you, with love, I give it to you, Happy Mother’s Day! And may you always be by my side?
- They say there is no perfect woman. Lie! If it exists and you married my Dad. You are your Mom!
- I love you, Mom, no matter how many times you scold me, no matter how much we argue, because I know that in the end, it will always be for me.
- Today I want to thank you for everything you have given me and thank God for giving me a Mother like you. Thank you.
- Your arms always open when I need a hug, your heart knows how to understand when I need a friend, your sensitive eyes harden when I need a lesson, your strength, and your love have guided me through life and given me the wings I needed to fly. Thanks, Mom.
- My Mom has made me laugh, she has dried my tears, she has hugged me very tight, she has seen me succeed, she has seen me fail, she has scolded me, she has spoiled me, but she keeps me strong. My Mom is God’s promise that I will have a friend forever, Thank you. In short my Mom is the BEST IN THE WORLD. I LOVE YOU MAMA!
- You are the only person in the world who is always, unconditionally, if I reject you, you forgive me, if I’m wrong, you welcome me, if the others can’t with me, you open a door for me, if I’m happy, you celebrate with me, if I’m sad, don’t smile until you make me laugh. You are my unconditional friend. Thanks Mom.
- Adored mommy, there are no words to thank you for all the love you have given me over the years, today I send you many kisses and best wishes, for the next 364 days, my infinite love!
- For you who gave me a part of your life, without conditions and without asking for anything in return. Thanks Mom!
- Mom, I wouldn’t get a million sheets to write you for everything I’m grateful for, nor all the sheets in the world to write to you how much I love you. Thanks Mom.
- Mom: Although my calendar tells me that today I have to tell you how much I love you, I hope you know that I love you every day of the year, not just today.
- I love you so much, my dear Mother, that for my affection there will never be a measure. When you smile at me and when you kiss me, all, all the soul of happiness is filled.
- Mom, I wanted to give you the moon, but since it was so far I have to settle for just saying: Happy Mother’s Day!
- Your arms always opened when I wanted a hug, your heart understood when I needed a friend, your tender eyes hardened when I needed a lesson, your strength and your love guided me, and gave me wings to fly. Thanks Mom.
- For you, the most beautiful of women … My Mom.
- Like you, there are not two like you, and there are none. There is no other that looks like you. There is no Mother like mine. Thank you, Mother.
- I love you, Mom, not as you want me, or think about it, but I do love you very much, my God.
- Congratulations to a strong woman, who managed everything and against everyone, along with her daughter. Thanks, Mom.
- This is the saddest day of my life. It is the first time that I will not be able to greet you, you do not know how much I need you, it is an immense pain that nobody can imagine and that I never thought would have to happen, lucky you if you have a who to greet, I will love you to eternity …, my dear old lady adored, I will scream towards the sky so that you can hear me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- They ask me if my Mom works? YES YES, it is obvious!
- She is a Family Manager, and she is also an Alarm Clock, Cook, Maid, Teacher, Nanny, Nurse, Laundress, Psychologist, Coach, Hairdresser, Security Officer, Secretary, Psychologist, ATM, GPS (find everything), and she is on call! 24 hours 365 days a year! And also, she is a Super Model, because she is the most beautiful in the world.
Cute Thoughts About Mother’s Love
- I have a Mother for whom without thinking I would give my life, the same life that with love she gave me.
- No one can ever love you as a Mother wants.
- We have only one Mom, one Mom, one Mother in this world, one life, don’t wait for tomorrow to tell her that you love her.
- Mom, a magic word that contains love, loyalty, and self-denial; Mother’s love is never compared to anything and anybody.
- The most beautiful word on a person’s lips is the word Mother, and the sweetest call: Mother of mine.
- My Mother’s letters: M for wonderful, A for love, D for Dedication, R for responsibility, and E for special. This is my MOTHER. I love you, Mom!
- A mother can have many children, but a child can only have one Mother.
- If you have your Mother close to you, take care of her and give her all your love, she deserves it.
- A Mother always lives within us; she never dies because she lives within her children.
- A Mother is not a person she can lean on, but a person who makes her not need to lean on anyone.
- If a Mother published the silences that she has kept, the children would become saints when listening to them.
- A Mother is capable of giving everything without receiving anything. To love with all your heart without expecting anything in return. To invest everything in a project without measuring the profitability of your investment. A Mother continues to have confidence in her children when everyone else has lost it.
- Not all treasures are gold and silver. My treasure is flesh and blood; it is my Mom.
- Never in life will you find tenderness better, deeper, more disinterested, or true than that of your Mother.
- The Mother is our providence on earth in the first years of life, our strongest support in the following years of childhood, our most tender and loyal friend in the stormy years of youth.
- When you are a mother, you are never alone in your thoughts. A mother must always think for two, once for her and another for her son.
- Wives and Mothers are in all the sky, but we have the most beautiful of all the stars.
- The heart of the Mother is the only capital of sentiment that never breaks, and which can always and always be counted on in complete safety.
- The man who best understands women is the one who has had a good Mother.
- The heart of a Mother is the most beautiful place for a child and the only one that cannot lose even when she already has gray hair. In all the space of the Universe, there is only one heart like this.
Poems for My Mom to Dedicate on This Mothers Day
- For My Mother
When I was happy When I
When I was in trouble
When I needed help
You were there My Mother
Always ready for everything for me
Thank you, Mom!
- See YouTube video: This is my Mother who finds happiness when I find her. When I live something beautiful, it lives it through my experience. If I have any regrets, she suffers more than myself. My mother prays for me, even when I only pray for myself and believe in me when no one does, her faith is infinite. My Mother is my most faithful and unconditional fan. She applauds all my achievements and even exaggerates them.
- I know she would give me the whole world if she had it in his hands.
That’s how my mother is, that’s why I love her so much.
So I love her so much.
- I love you Mom
Mom, I want to thank you for being in my life.
I know that I can count on you in difficult moments,
I know that with you I can share my joys,
and I know that our friendship is sustained by mutual love.
That you are my MOM and my FRIEND, is the most precious treasure,
that I will thank GOD eternally.
Thank you for filling my life with such happiness.
I love you, mama!
- A request to God
A request I make to God
May my Mother be in your blessed hands Lord
She is the light of my eyes, the reason for my smile,
the reason for my laughter and my encouragement to continue on.
She is for me your representation that touches me closely, your hug, and your love.
She fills me like nothing and no one will.
Take care of her and bless her with health and happiness so that they will be many more years of her love in my walk.
From mothers to their children
I am your Mother, I will tire you out, I will get mad at you, I will scream like the madwoman insane, I will call your attention, I will repeat things a thousand times, I will be your worst nightmare and I will follow you when necessary, and you know why? because I love you. When you can understand this, I will know that you are already responsible. Never! You will find nobody who loves you, who cares and who cares about you more than me, without any interest-only maternal love. Because your triumph will be mine.
I am a mom and sometimes I have exchanged an eyeliner for one under the eyes; my hair was ironed by a ponytail, intense nights of partying for staying up late looking after my sick son, fashionable handbags for the baby’s bag, I’m a mom and I don’t care about anything I’ve had to leave, just for love and have the satisfaction of hearing a: Mommy I love you very much!
When is Mother’s Day celebrated?
Happy Mother’s Day is a date on which mothers are commemorated and paid homage. It is celebrated on different dates according to the country.
In our Hispanic area, most of the countries use the second Sunday of May, it is the first Sunday of May, in USA on the 10th of this month.
Other countries use national event dates. Find out on another page of the date that corresponds to each country: 10 Ideas to Celebrate Mother’s Day During Coronavirus in Quarantine.