Cowboys’ schedule 2020: Los Cowboys already know their schedule for the 2020 season and what will be the beginning of the era with Mike McCarthy, expectations are more than set for the team at last giant step in the postseason. In addition to this, Dak Prescott will have Andy Dalton as his main competition.
Cowboys’ Schedule 2020: Dallas Cowboys Game Schedule
The Dallas draft was more than notable, mainly by the CeeDee Lamb team or cornerback Trevon Diggs. The franchise managed to quickly raise expectations and also managed to retain Anthony Brown and Amari Cooper.
This renewed team went into debt after staying in the regular season with an 8-8 record. But the philosophy seems to have changed and this year will be key to McCarthy’s aspirations to mark the beginning of a promising stage.
As for this year’s schedule, it is striking that the team will open the regular season against the Rams at SoFi Stadium, in what will be the first official duel at the property.
Dallas Cowboys 2020 schedule:
*** Eastern time
- Sunday, September 13: at the Los Angeles Rams, 8:20 pm
- Sunday, September 20: vs Atlanta Falcons, 1:00 pm
- Sunday, September 27: at Seattle Seahawks: 4:25 pm
- Sunday, October 4: vs Cleveland Browns, 1:00 pm
- Sunday, October 11: vs New York Giants, 4:25 pm
- Monday, October 19: vs Arizona Cardinals, 8:15 pm
- Sunday, October 25: at Washington Redskins, 1:00 pm
- Sunday, November 1: at the Philadelphia Eagles, 8:20 pm
- Sunday, November 8: vs Pittsburgh Steelers, 4:25 pm
- Bye Week
- Sunday, November 22: at the Minnesota Vikings, 4:25 pm
- Sunday, November 26: vs Washington Redskins, 4:30 pm
- Thursday, December 3: vs Baltimore Ravens, 8:30 pm
- Sunday, December 13: at Cincinnati Bengals, 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 20: vs San Francisco 49ers, 8:20 pm
- Sunday, December 27: vs Philadelphia Eagles, 4:25 pm
- Sunday, January 3: at the New York Giants, 1:00 p.m.