Happy Teachers Day Messages from Students: At school, we often get angry with our teachers, because sometimes they make us suffer. When we are little we think only of playing and enjoying while teachers try to teach us to have a better life. Surely as an adult, you remember with affection some of the teachers with whom you agreed and who strived to make you a man of profit, teaching you everything they knew with patience and dedication.
Happy Teachers Day Messages
Below you will see some phrases for teacher’s day, which you could dedicate to yours. Even if you are no longer in school, you can go to see if your teachers are still working there.
I assure you that you will give them enormous joy since they like nothing better than seeing their former students, knowing how they are doing, talks with them and ultimately seeing what that child who was the most unruly of the class has become.
- God sent teachers to paint, on the canvas of our hearts, the lessons we need to learn in this life. And I thank you every day for giving me a teacher as dedicated as you. Have a very Happy Day, Dear Professor!
- God understood our thirst for knowledge, our need to be led by someone wiser, someone who could see our potential and make the best of each of us … and that is why God created teachers as good and dedicated as you. Happy Day, Dear Teacher!
- Happy Day, Dear Teachers! Thank you very much for your guidance, inspiration, concern, patience, presence, and tenacity. You have touched our lives and enriched our youthful years. May the joy be with you every hour, every minute, every second and not only on this day!
- Teacher, you are someone special to me because you were by my side, making sure you had understood the lessons. His teachings opened a new world for me and, as much as I tried, I probably never find the right words to tell him how much he altered my life, in the best sense of the word. THANK YOU!!!
- You, dear teacher, taught us that a good teacher is not who gives us the right answers, but the one who points us the way and allows us to make our own decisions and make our own mistakes, so that we learn to value our triumphs and We strengthen our character. Have a very Happy Teacher’s Day!
Happy Teachers Day Messages
- The noblest object that man can occupy is to illustrate his fellow men ”(Bolívar)
- Whoever does the old way again learns the new one, can be considered a teacher. (Confucius)
- To educate is not to give a career to live but to temper the soul for the difficulties of life. (Pythagoras)
- The purpose of a teacher is not to create students in his image and likeness; is that they develop to the point of creating their own image
- On this special day, I just want to thank you for being a wonderful teacher who taught us that learning could be a pleasant and fun experience. Dear Teacher, Happy Day!
- Dear teacher, you have been an inspiration to all of us; He has given us lessons in discipline, manners, and values. We will always thank you for your tenacity in educating us and your understanding in correcting us. Congratulation.
- Dear teacher, you have been a great mentor. Thank you very much and a beautiful day for you: $
- I hope you remain as you are and that you are a great mentor to all your students. Congratulations!!
- Dear teacher, continue to inspire students to do well in life. Happy day for you!
- You have taught me more than books. You have taught me the ABC of life. Blessed to have you in life! Happy teacher’s day!
Happy Teachers Day Messages from Students
- Congratulations on this special day, dear Master. Great appreciation to you for teaching us but above all for educating us: $
- The joys of learning come from you because you make things simply wonderful to know. Happy day for you
- His lessons and teachings made me see that to be successful in life, education is the key. Happy teacher’s day!
- 1. The joys of learning come from you because you make things simply wonderful to know Happy day to you.
- I may not be your student anymore, but you will always be my teacher
- While Teacher’s Day is celebrated only once a year, his teachings help me daily. I am and will always be eternally grateful for that. Happy day Professor!
- I have kept this greeting for many years, I have always feared not finding the right words, but I want to thank you for all your teachings, for listening to my problems and for giving me a hand when I really needed it. Have a beautiful day, Dear Teacher!