Fathers Day Clip Art Images: Happy Fathers Day Clip art, Funny Meme, Jokes Sayings-: Hello guys welcome to our blog this blog is created to honor one of the greatest people in the world that is called father we are here with a fresh collection of Fathers Day Clipart. this year fathers day is on 19th June or you can say 3rd Sunday of June month so this year do not let it goes as usual day make it special for your beloved fathers there are very special ideas provide on this website for the fathers day festival on of them is fathers day clipart this post is about fathers day clipart and you can use this clipart and make it funny fathers day images for sharing with your loved ones.
Clip Art for Happy Father’s Day
This post is all about Happy Fathers Day Clip art, Funny Meme, Jokes Sayings Bookmark us by pressing CTRL + D. If you liked our content don’t forget to share it with your friends, acquaintances. also share this on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Whatsapp. Enjoy This Day!!!
Father’s Day Clip Art | Clip Art for Happy Father’s Day: Yes Our Team is back again with another blog on Father’s Day Clip Art and Clip Art for Happy Father’s Day. Father’s day is an official holiday celebrated in many countries. It is a day to celebrate and honor our fathers and to memorize and reflect the influence of fathers in society. Many countries celebrate it on the third Sunday of June, though it is also celebrated widely on other days by many other countries. This Year we are going to celebrate it on 16th July 2019.
By the way, we see that most of the kids are inherently attached to their mothers. Whenever they want to be get pampered, they sub-consciously run to their mommy’s bosom. In her touch, they find solace and in her lap and they sense warmth. But they don’t often run to their dad and shower him with endless kisses and love when happy?
So if this same has happened to you even once in your life then this Father’s Day is the excellent time to show your dad that he is indeed special. As Father’s day comes once in the year so don’t miss the opportunity to make this day memorable for him.
Fathers day sayings and jokes
Dear Dad, Happy Father’s Day! Although I may not say this often I’m so thankful to have you. You have been such an inspiration to me, and I take all your life lessons to heart. I have always looked up to you as the ideal man for all the things you have taught me have guided through my years. I will always look up to you as a man of principle and values. I will never cease to follow your footsteps and make the right decisions as what you have taught me. Thank you so much.
- My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass. “We’re not raising grass, Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys. Happy Fathers Day !!!!
- This is for The Father that Have to play The role of a Mother and a Father tο their children, Happy Fathers Day!
- Two little girls on their way Home from Sunday School were solemnly discussing The lesson. “Do you believe There is A devil?” Asked one. “No,” said The other Promptly. “Ιt’s like Santa Claus: It’s your father.” “Ιt is easier for a father to have children than for children to Have A real father.”
Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards. Happy Fathers Day !!! Every girl may not be a queen to her husband, But she is always a princess to her father.
Funny Fathers day jokes
- A son and his dad walk into a bar and the dads say to the son. “What do you want fathead?” The son stumbles on his words and the father again says, “What do you want fathead?” A lady close by says, “why do you keep calling your son fat head”. And he replies, “Well lady there are 3 things a man has to have in his life to be a successful man.
Number one you got to have a big truck, see my truck over There? Biggest truck in the county.
Second. You got to have a big house. See that house down up the street? That’s mine, the house biggest house in the county.
And thirdly you have to have a tight pussy,
- Q: What did baby corn say to mama corn?
A: Where’s popcorn?
- Q: What do you call your dad when he falls through the ice?
A: a POPsicle!
- Q: How do fathers exercise on the beach?
A: By sucking in their stomachs every time they see a bikini.
- Q: How do you know your dad is planning for the future?
A: He buys two cases of beer instead of one.
- Q: How do you scare a divorced dad?
A: Sneak up behind him and start throwing rice!
- Q: Why don’t some fathers have a mid-life crisis?
A: They’re stuck in adolescence.
- Q: Why did the baby strawberry cry?
A: Because his dad was in a jam!
- Q: What did the daddy tomato say to the baby tomato?
A: catch up!
- Q: Why are Fathers like parking spaces?
A: The good ones are already taken!
- Q: What did daddy spider say to the baby spider?
A: You spend too much time on the web.
- Q: What is the definition of Mass Confusion?
A: Fathers Day in the ghetto.
- Q: What do toys and boobs have in common?
A: Both are made for children but it’s the fathers who play with the most.
Here is some Cute Animated Father’s Day Clip Art that will help you to show your Dad how much you care for him. You could use this clip art to create a home-made card, decorate an email telling him how much you love him. These all clip arts can be even used in a DIY Crafts for Father’s Day project!
Our Team has also shared some Top Father’s Day Messages below to make your father’s day greet more lovable and affectionate.
TOP FATHER’S DAY MESSAGES
- Words cannot describe what you mean to me, you have made my life seem like a dream, you have made my life perfect. Happy Father’s Day Dad.
- You were always by my side, and I will always be by your side. Happy Father’s Day to you.
- Thank you for everything, you are the best dad a child could ask for.
- You have seen me at my lowest, you have given me my highest. I love you, daddy.
- You always gave me hope, and you vowed never to stop, thank you for everything. Wishing you a Happy Father’s Day.
- Dad, you are my friend, you are a special person in my world. I love you.
- Thank you for everything you have done, you are one in a million. Happy Father’s Day to you.
- You are the best dad, I am thankful that it is you I had! Happy Fathers Day.
- This day is not about ordinary people, It is about special people, It is about you! I love you, daddy.
- You have made me who I am, I am grateful for having you, I love you dad. Happy Father’s Day to you.
- You are our pillar of hope, you have held this family together, we are happy to be your children. Today is your day.
- No words can describe how much I cherish you! Happy Father’s Day.
- No matter how many boys come into my life, Daddy, you will always be the first man I’ve ever loved. I love you so much. Happy Father’s day to you.
- I’m sorry I am not able to spend this day with you. But guess what Dad, I am sending you lots of warm hugs, nonstop kisses and an unlimited supply of love for eternity. Happy Father’s day.
- Your guiding hand on my shoulder, Will remain with me forever. Thanks for always being there Papa. Happy Father’s Day!
- Wishing a special dad a Father’s day filled with all the things that give you a warm and happy feeling and leave you with bright memories to look back through the year. Happy Fathers Day
- Thank You, Papa, for being my pillar of strength and fountain of wisdom. Thank You for everything you are. Life is more beautiful when you are around. Happy Fathers Day Dad. Lots of Love!
- Thank you for everything Pops. I may not have said it often, but how could I let this day go by without saying how much you mean to me. Thank You for being the World’s Best Dad. Happy Fathers Day!
- Because you are always thought about in such a special way because you always do so much to brighten any day. Because you bring such happiness to others all year through, this wishes on Fathers Day are specially meant for you. Happy Fathers Day!
- Dad, I am indeed blessed to have someone like you as my father. On this special day, I would like to thank you for everything. You are my hero dad. I Love You. Happy Fathers Day!