Valentine Day Quotes for Lovers: Valentine is considered the patron saint of lovers, because in life, this priest decided to marry anyone who wanted, after the emperor, Claudius of Rome announced the prohibition of this type of union. Although other protagonists are also Cupid, the God of love, that little angel with bow and arrow that, according to mythology, is capable of making two people fall in love with a pair of arrows.
Whatever the version, this can be a special date if you have a partner to share with her, but if you do not have one, it is only a day that reminds you that you are single, but even if your situation is the latter, on February 14 Great friendships are also celebrated, the question is celebrating, and you can do it with these Valentine Day Quotes to dedicate to your Lovers or a friends:
Top 35 Valentine Day Quotes for Lovers
- Love is like a flower; Friendship is like the tree that shelters it.
- Corresponded love is always the most beloved. Love and one day you will be loved.
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and be understood.
- I will only stop loving you when I have clear evidence that someone loves you just a little bit more than me.
- My plan was not to fall in love, but you smiled at me and ruined it.
- Pass over love and you can get up. Fall in love and you will fall forever.
- 97-We do not sleep in the same bed, but I dream of you. I do not write to you, but I miss you. I do not have you, but I love you.
- 100-Love is when you look into another person’s eyes and see their heart.
- Come live in my heart and do not pay rent.
- The soul meets another soul on the lips.
- True love stories never end.
- Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
- When love is not madness, it is not loved.
- I love you not only for how you are but for how I am when I am with you.
- Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we do it with our hands. Sometimes we do it with our bodies. We always do it with our hearts.
- If I know what love is for you.
- Love is the magician who brings a man out of his own hat.
- Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved.
- Be slow when choosing a friend, even slower in changing it.
- Love makes the soul come out of hiding.
- You know you’re in love when you can not sleep because your reality is better than your dreams.
- There is only one duty and it is to love.
- A friend can tell you things you do not want to tell yourself.
- All the greatness of this world is not worth what a good friend.
|Holi Wishes||Holika Dahan|
|Holi Puja Vidhi||Happy Holi SMS|
|Happy Holi SMS||Happy Holi Message|
|Happy Holi Quotes||Friendship Day Images|
|Friendship Day Thoughts||National Friendship Day Images|
- The language of friendship is not words, but meanings.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- A true friend is someone who is there for you when you could be anywhere.
- There is nothing in this earth more precious than true friendship.
- The sincere friends of this world are like lights on a stormy night.
- A true friend is the one who enters when the rest goes away.
- Friendship is not something you learn at school. But if you have not learned the meaning of friendship, you have not really learned anything.
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
- Being friends is like being soldiers in an army. They live together, they fight together and they die together.
- A friend is someone who gives you the freedom to be yourself.
- It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them.
- True friendship is like the sound of health; Its value is rarely known until it is lost.
- 24-Love opens doors and sales that did not even exist before.
- You did not whisper in my ear, you did it in my soul. You did not kiss my lips, you kissed my soul.