Henry Ford Quotes about Success & Work: Henry Ford (1863 – 1947) was the founder of Ford Motor Company and the man who almost single-handedly revolutionized the automobile industry by introducing mass production chains.
Henry Ford Quotes about Success & Work
This American industrialist launched the Model T automobile and incorporated the concept of production model of the line revolutionizing the automobile market and therefore the transportation and industry in the United States.
Famous Henry Ford Quotes and Sayings
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
- Failure is only the opportunity more intelligently to begin again.
- You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.
- Don’t find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
- The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it.
- Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black.
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
Henry Ford Quotes about Success
- It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.
- Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
- Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice.
- Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.
- Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.
- If money is your hope for independence, you will never have it. The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability.
- One of the greatest discoveries a person makes, one of their great surprises, is to find they can do what they were afraid they couldn’t do.
- Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.
- If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.
- You say I started out with practically nothing, but that isn’t correct. We all start with all there is, it’s how we use it that makes things possible.
From an early age, tools and machinery attracted Henry and he repaired watches for friends and family with tools made by him. Ford began his career under the guidance of inventor Thomas Edison, who later encouraged Henry to develop his gasoline car.
- The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.
- There is no man living who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can do.
- You can’t learn in school what the world is going to do next year.
- If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.
- “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
- “If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.” – Henry Ford
- “Employers only handle the money – it is the customer who pays the wages.” – Henry Ford
- “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it.” – Henry Ford
- “You don’t have to hold a position in order to be a leader.” – Henry Ford
- “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
- “As we advance in life we learn the limits of our abilities.” – Henry Ford
- “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.” – Henry Ford
- “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said ‘faster horses.” – Henry Ford
- “I do not believe a man can ever leave his business. He ought to think of it by day and dream of it by night.” – Henry Ford
- “Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars.” – Henry Ford
- “Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.” – Henry Ford
- “One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.” – Henry Ford
Henry Ford Quotes about Work
He was a prolific inventor who registered up to 161 patients in his country. As the sole owner of the Ford company, he became one of the best-known and richest people in the world.
- “I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about.” – Henry Ford
- “To do more for the world than the world does for you – that is success.” – Henry Ford
- “Vision without execution is just hallucination.” – Henry Ford
- “There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: make the best quality goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.” – Henry Ford
The following section is a compilation of the best inspirational quotes this famous American industrialist.