Christmas Cupcake Ideas: In ancient times there was not much variety of Christmas ornaments, but now the tree is decorated with ornaments that have figures of all kinds, regardless of whether they have anything to do with the theme. The cupcakes are delicious and also very striking, so a good idea is to decorate the Christmas pine with these.
That’s why today at earlyintime.com we’ll show you how to make Christmas decorations with a cupcake shape, so you can hang them on the tree or give them to your friends. Making these Christmas decorations is very easy and cheap, also look great and very striking in the pine.
Christmas Cupcake Ideas
- 1. The first thing we are going to do is stick the porexpan balls or polystyrene sticks or sticks Brochet so that we find it much easier to work.
- 2. With the help of a brush put glue on the entire polystyrene ball.
- 3. Next place abundant glitter in a container and submerge the Pelotas as many times as necessary until it is completely covered. Once ready, let the bases dry for cupcakes.
- 4. Apply a small amount of glue to the center of the cupcakes and then place the ball there.
- 5. Now let’s decorate it with a small red ball, to simulate a cherry and a golden thread so that the ornament can hang on the tree.
- 6. Another way to make cupcake decorations for the Christmas tree is to stick a Christmas ball in a small mold, and then make the final details with acrylics. We will not have to paint the ball or hang a thread, as these are already decorated and ready to hang.
- 7. These ornaments are an original way to decorate the Christmas tree, leaving the classic and traditional decoration and leaving bare the cheerful, sweet and fun personality of the person who adorned it.