Water Bottle Christmas Tree: When Christmas is approaching many people to start decorating the house with Christmas decorations, so in this article, we are going to show you a very simple craft and that is perfect to do with your family. It’s about creating small trees by reusing the plastic bottles that we usually throw away.
Water Bottle Christmas Tree (with 16 Steps)
It is a great ideal because it is very original, very economical and, in addition, it allows you to reuse materials that you already have at home, thus contributing to a more ecological life.we will tell you how to make a Christmas tree with a plastic bottle , although in reality you need five to make it really good and sure you find it easy to find them.
- Best Christmas Markets in Europe
- Christmas Recipes Around the World
- Best Christmas Markets in the World
- Best Places to Travel for Christmas
- Christmas Ornaments for Doors
4. When the paint is dry we will give a layer of varnish on both sides (this way we will get the paint to stick to the plastic and not jump). Let it dry again.
5. To continue explaining how to make a Christmas tree with a plastic bottle now that the paint and varnish have dried, we suggest you focus on the floral foam. With the mouth of one of the bottles, press on the floral foam to get pieces that fit perfectly with the bottles.
- Christmas tree with woods: instead of opting for a realistic tree, you can choose to take several sheets of wood and stick them to the wall. Of course, should be of different sizes (from highest to lowest, from below) to get the triangular shape of this object. Then, simply fill it with Christmas lights and you’ll get a tree the original sea.
- Christmas tree with glass bottles: there are some bottles that are green, so you can take advantage and make an original tree by gathering them and placing them in different floors to form the structure of the tree.
- Christmas tree with corks: it is one of the trends in Christmas trees as they are perfect to place in any space of your home and give a special touch and good taste. The best thing is that you mix different corks to make a mosaic and you get a very aesthetic result. Here you can learn more about Christmas trees with corks.