Woman Honors Late Fiance With Photo Shoot on Wedding Day: Debbie Gerlach and her boyfriend, Randy Zimmerman, were due to marry on November 11, 2018. Regrettably, Zimmerman died tragically in a motorcycle accident in February. However, for Gerlach that did not stop him from capturing what would have been the most important day of his life with Randy.
Randy Zimmerman died nine months before the wedding. Debbie was devastated, but despite losing her future husband, she decided to take a photo shoot in the Tuscan desert, Arizona, in her stunning dress.
The images were captured by photographer Kristie Fonseca and shared on Debbie’s social networks. Some of the edited images include a transparent version of Zimmerman while kissing Debbie Gerlach.
You May also like
- Family Fled the Camp Fire
- Mysterious Statues Were Discovered
- Cat and Scarab Mummies Discovered
- Arrested in Florida for Speeding
- The Chilling Video of Family Escape
- A Woman Removes 3 Kilos Skin
- Shortest Commercial Flight
- Top Curious News of Last Week
- Top Last News