Trump Speaks With the President of Turkey. Trump and Erdogan agreed that all the facts of the case should be investigated, according to the news agency Anadolu.
The American president Donald Trump spoke today by telephone with his Turkish pair Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the death in the consulate of Saudi Arabia in Istanbul of the journalist Jamal Khashoggi, they informed the means.
Trump and Erdogan agreed that all the facts of the case should be investigated, according to the Anadolu news agency.
Khashoggi was a columnist for “The Washington Post” and had a critical position with the Riyadh Government. On October 2, he entered the consulate of his country in Istanbul to withdraw documents to marry his Turkish girlfriend.
Since then he was missing, until only on Friday Saudi Arabia officially admitted that he had died in that diplomatic headquarters after a fistfight with no further details. 18 Saudi citizens have been detained to date.
The presidents of the United States and Turkey also talked about the recent release of US pastor Andrew Brunson (who was under house arrest in Turkey), the fight against terrorism and the war in Syria.
You may also like
- 13-Year-Old Boy in Critical Condition After Shark Attack
- A Mother and Her Partner May Get the Death Penalty
- Protests in Washington Before Probable Confirmation
- Trump Threatens ‘Severe Punishment’
- Trump Will End Important Agreement
- Sentenced to 221 Years in Prison for Firing at Policemen
- Limousine Crash Leaves 20 Dead
- Thanksgiving Worksheets & Drawings
- Best Halloween Interior Decor
- Happy New Year Image