Trump Wants Second Summit With Kim. The president added that at the moment he can not travel because he is busy with the electoral campaign
US President Donald Trump wants to rejoin North Korean leader Kim Jong-un just after midterm elections in the United States on November 6, he told reporters on a Washington to Iowa flight today.
The president added that at this time he can not travel because he is busy with the electoral campaign.
Trump’s secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, met over the weekend in the North Korean capital, Pyongyang, with Kim Yong Unto talk about the planned summit.
In the first and so far only summit between Trump and Kim in June in Singapore, the North Korean leader stressed his readiness to nuclear disarmament, although for now, he did not specify when and how his arsenal of atomic weapons and missiles would be dismantled.
It is also unclear what the United States should offer in return, given that Trump also made vague claims about alleged guarantees.
You may also like
- 13-Year-Old Boy in Critical Condition After Shark Attack
- A Mother and Her Partner May Get the Death Penalty
- Protests in Washington Before Probable Confirmation
- US Navy Veteran Arrested for Suspicious Letters
- Stormy Daniels Tell-All Book “Full Disclosure” is on Sale
- Sentenced to 221 Years in Prison for Firing at Policemen
- Limousine Crash Leaves 20 Dead
- Thanksgiving Worksheets & Drawings
- Best Halloween Interior Decor
- Happy New Year Images