Trump Attacked Women With the Kavanaugh Case: In an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, Clinton said that with her support for Kavanaugh, President Donald Trump continues with his method of isolating, attacking and degrading women.
Former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton offered his opinion on the politicized case of Brett Kavanaugh, which generated a strong controversy about the value of the allegations of psychology professor Christine Blasey Ford.
In an interview with Christiane Amanpour of CNN, Clinton indicated that with her support for Kavanaugh, President Donald Trump continues with his method of isolating, attacking and degrading women. On what happened on Monday at the White House, Clinton said it was a political rally.
“So I do not know how you will react people. I believe that, given our divisions, will be quite predictable between those in favor and those against. But the president has been true to his nature. It has been isolated, attacked and degraded women throughout the campaign, actually for many years before the campaign, and has continued to do that within the White House, “said Hillary Clinton.
You may also like
- 13-Year-Old Boy in Critical Condition After Shark Attack
- A Mother and Her Partner May Get the Death Penalty
- Protests in Washington Before Probable Confirmation
- Trump Wants Second Summit With Kim
- Judge Accepts the Agreement From the Trump Government
- Sentenced to 221 Years in Prison for Firing at Policemen
- Limousine Crash Leaves 20 Dead
- Thanksgiving Worksheets & Drawings
- Best Halloween Interior Decor
- Happy New Year Image