Boss Day Quotes: Boss Day Quotes is an important and yet under-hyped holiday in the American business world. Boss Day Quotes is a time to pay homage to your employer or any other higher-ups you have (such as at home). The trick to Boss Day Quotes, however, is to pay tribute without appearing to be brownnosing or sucking up.
Some bosses and most other employees will resent the brown nose and the suck up as the gesture will be seen as self-serving and insincere. So, how does one pay tribute on Boss Day Quotes without incurring such wrath?
Famous Boss Day Quotes Quotes Messages
- “The best leader is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done and self-restraint enough to keep meddling with them while they do it.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt.
- “I’ve met a few people in my time who are enthusiastic about hard work. And it was just my luck that all of them happened to be men I was working for at the time.” ~ Bill Gold
- “I can no other answer make, but, thanks and thanks” ~ William Shakespeare
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than grandest intentions.” ~ Oscar Wilde
- “How beautiful a day can be
- When kindness touches it!” ~ George Elliston
- “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to you as well.” ~ Voltaire
- “A good boss realizes that they can also learn from those they work with no matter the level, title or position. Learning is a continuous habit and is one of the best lessons demonstrated by a good boss.” ~ Byron Pulsifer
Inspirational Boss Day Quotes Quotes Messages
- “Thank you doesn’t say it all but it’s a nice alternative to overwhelming you with so much gratitude and appreciation that you begin to wish you’d never been so darned nice.”
- “You might say you were just doing your job
But we think it fair
To thank you so very much
For the really excellent care”
- “Thank you much more, than a greeting can say, because you were thoughtful in such a nice way!”
- “You always do such thoughtful things that have your special touch. It certainly was nice of you. Thank you very, very much.”
- “A good boss makes his men realize they have more ability than they think they have so that they consistently do better work than they thought they could.”
- “Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting”
- “For your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you I have learned much of life’s philosophy”
- “Leadership isn’t a skill, it’s a talent and we appreciate how you always do your best and inspire us to do the same. We are glad to have worked with you.”
- “Knowing that when I come to work there is someone here who is so supportive an understanding really brightens my day.”
Funny Boss Day Quotes Quotes Messages
- “A good boss is a person who can tolerate my complaints and still manage to say hello to me every day.” ~ Byron Pulsifer.
- “I feel a very unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, I think it might be gratitude.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
- “Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.” ~ Doug Larson
- “By working eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” ~ Robert Frost
One of the finest tips to handling Boss Day Quotes with class is to may the gesture a small one and tie it into something specific. For instance on Boss Day Quotes, one may say to one’s supervisor or manager a little thanks for giving them the most recent assignment or promotion or just keeping them employed another year.
- Boss… nothing I can say will ever convey the amount of gratitude, I owe to you for showing me how to have the right attitude. Thanks.
- Your good karma makes working here good karma for others. You’re great! Happy Boss’s Day!
- By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. – Robert Frost
- A good boss realizes that they can also learn from those they work with no matter the level, title or position. Learning is a continuous habit and is one of the best lessons demonstrated by a good boss. – Byron Pulsifer
- Dear boss… thanks for putting the needs of your employees ahead of those of the company and your own.
On Boss Day Quotes, one may comment on recent awards and rewards that one’s supervisor has achieved recently or over the past year. The key to Boss Day Quotes is to acknowledge the good that the manager has done for you personally or for the department or company specifically. But, don’t exaggerate, the only compliment.
- “The best leader is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants to be done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
- “A good manager is a man who isn’t worried about his own career but rather the careers of those who work for him.” – H. S. M. Burns
- “Management by objective works – if you know the objectives. Ninety percent of the time you don’t.” – Peter Drucker
- “Everyone rises to their level of incompetence.” – Dr. Lawrence Peter
- “If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire.” – Cannon’s Law
- “The secret of successful managing is to keep the five guys who hate you away from the four guys who haven’t made up their minds.” – Casey Stengel
- Most people like hard work. Particularly when they are paying for it. ~Franklin P. Jones
Gifts are fine for Boss Day Quotes as long as they are sincere and specific and not too lavish. The gift needs to tie into the compliment that one is paying.
If one has a good rapport with the boss, then this makes Boss Day Quotes a breeze. But, what if you don’t have such a good relationship and want to improve it. Take Boss Day Quotes as an opportunity to acknowledge your desire with your boss for improving communication and a better working relationship.
- Thanks for being such a great boss! It is a pleasure to work for you and with you!
- Your vision, inspiration, and leadership make you an extraordinary boss. It’s a privilege to work for you and with you!
- Every successful team has someone terrific like you leading from the front. Thank you for your inspiration and encouragement!
- More than a boss. You have been a caring guide to me! Wish you a very happy Boss’ Day.
- Your dedication, passion & vision are really inspiring. Thank You for everything you do.
- You are a good boss and I am a very lucky employee! Happy Boss’s Day!
What if a person has several managers? On Boss Day Quotes it is advised to acknowledge all who directly hold power over you in a work situation. Find the good in each person and shine a light on it for a moment on this day.
An employee doesn’t even have to acknowledge that they are doing this because it is Boss Day Quotes, but simply the gesture itself will suffice. Remember, complimenting the boss is never out of bounds if it is done with sincerity and has no hidden agendas or ulterior motives.
- Not every boss is nice. We really hit the jackpot with you! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Working for you is an honor, working without you is an absolute horror. Working under you is a pleasure, an experience that I will truly treasure. Thanks, boss.
- People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to you as well. – Voltaire
- One measure of leadership is the caliber of people who choose to follow you. – Dennis A. Peer
Take the opportunity this Boss Day Quotes to pay a little respect and show your employer that you’re glad you have your job. Who knows, as this Boss Day Quotes could just be the turning point in your career.
You May Also Read
- Boss Day Image Wishes Quotes
- Diwali Images, Wallpaper, Photos
- Happy Halloween Love Quotes Messages
- Happy Halloween Quotes
- Thanksgiving Worksheets & Drawings
- Halloween Costumes for Boys and Girls
- Halloween Crafts Ideas
- Veterans Day Poems
- Halloween Costumes for Pregnant Women