Best Homemade Ice Cream: If you want your children to consume more fruit this summer, homemade ice cream may be the solution you are looking for. We present five must-have recipes to deal with the heat.
The keywords of the summer are sun, heat, beach, vacation and, of course, ice cream. Whether ice cream, in a boat or in the shape of their favorite heroes, ice creams are very tempting for children all year round, but they are even more so when the high temperatures that accompany the summer months arrive.
With summer vacations and incessant heat, mothers who want to provide healthy and refreshing food to their children can do so through seasonal fruits. With them, you can prepare special ice cream for children.
Without preservatives, without too much sugar and without artificial flavors, it is possible to prepare homemade and natural ice cream in a short time using the summer fruits available in your refrigerator. Here are some recipes for you to enjoy with kids of delicious homemade ice cream.
5 Best Homemade Ice Cream With Summer Fruits for Children
Before starting with the list of ice cream, remember that to enhance the aroma of any ice cream, you can add a little lemon juice during the preparation.
It is also advisable to use icing sugar, as it is much finer and will give the ice cream a smoother appearance. Also, do not forget that you must always eliminate the seeds of the fruit.
I keep making homemade ice cream to see if I already amortize the Kitchen Aid ice cream machine that they gave me for my birthday a month ago.
I really like how it works, and although the system is the same as that of the traditional ice cream bucket, I notice that it stays better and in much less time, which is an advantage because when I finish the ice cream, clean the bucket well and immediately I put it again in the freezer, and as it has just been thawed, in a short time it is ready.
I had not made apricot ice cream until now and that it is a fruit that I like a lot in the form of jam. The result is very creamy and with a really good taste. I hope you try it since it is a very simple and quick recipe to make.
- 350 g of very ripe apricots
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon of soft honey
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla essence or a pinch of vanilla powder
- 250 ml cream 35% Mg
1.- We wash and dry the apricots. In my case, I like to use the skin, since the palate is not noticeable and the little gems shown by the ice cream are very interesting.
2.- We chop the apricots, discarding the bone. We add lemon juice, honey, and sugar. Let the mixture rest for 15 minutes.
3.- We add the essence of vanilla and cream. Unite and crush until you get a fine puree.
4.- Refrigerate the cream for a few hours before freezing or freezing.
Tricks and tips:
- The apricots must be very ripe so that the ice cream is more tasty. Use the same fruits as if you were making jam.
- If you do not have ice cream, you should beat the mixture every few hours at least during the first two hours so that ice crystals do not form.
- To see recipes for new ice cream that are not yet published, do not forget to see and download the SUMMER RECEIVERS I have prepared.
- Go ahead and make our homemade ice cream recipes yourself.
- 3 handles
- 3 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons ground almonds
- 1 spoonful of mango syrup (optional)
- Peel the mangoes and cut them into pieces.
- Insert them in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Next, add condensed milk, egg yolks, almonds, and mango syrup to later mix again.
- When everything is well mixed, place it in a container to freeze and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Put the result in the freezer for 3 hours and stir the result regularly with a spoon.
3. Exotic Homemade Ice Cream
- 150 g of mangoes
- 500 g of pineapple
- 150 g milk cream
- Peel the mangoes and the pineapple cut them into pieces and put them to freeze in a bowl for 2 hours.
- When the pieces of fruit are frozen, mix them in a blender with the cream and add a little sugar if necessary until you get a creamy consistency.
- Put the result in the freezer for 6 hours and stir regularly with a spoon.
“It is advisable to use icing sugar, since it is much finer and will give the ice cream a smoother appearance. Also, do not forget that you should always eliminate the seeds of the fruit “
- 500 g of watermelon (without skin and without seeds)
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 envelope of vanilla sugar
- Lemon juice
- Cut watermelon pieces without skin and without seeds in small cubes, in a bag to freeze them for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Mix frozen watermelon and raspberry pieces with lemon juice and sugar for several minutes to obtain the desired consistency.
- When everything is well mixed, place the result in a container to freeze.
- Stir vigorously every 30 minutes to break the large blocks of ice.
- 200 g of pitted plums
- 50 g of sugar
- 300 ml of milk cream
- 2 bags of vanilla sugar
- 1 spoon of lemon juice
- Mix the plums with the lemon juice and sugar in a blender. Pour the resulting puree into a container and freeze for 3 hours.
- Beat the cream until it is thick and add it to the mixture after removing it from the freezer.
- Put the result back in the freezer.
In conclusion, homemade ice cream with summer fruits for children is a perfect option to nourish the children and refresh them. Do not wait any longer and enjoy these preparations with your little ones; They will love everyone!