Homemade Mango Ice Cream Recipe: If you want to try exotic ice cream, here is one that will surprise you: homemade mango ice cream. The mango has a sweet flavor with an acid touch. 100 grams of mango provides 61 calories and is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium. In another Okdiario-recipes article, we made vegan lemon ice cream, today homemade mango ice cream.
Homemade Mango Ice Cream Recipe (Step by Step)
- 80 ml of mango juice
- 250 g of crushed mango
- 100 ml of water
- 150 g of sugar
- 350 g of liquid cream 30% MG
1. Mango juice can be made with the blender, or it can be bought. the mango and cut it into small piece.
2. In a saucepan add mango juice and 100 ml of water, cut mango and sugar to achieve a kind of mango syrup. We bring these ingredients to a boil.
3. When it boils we lower the fire and cook until the sugar dissolves, the pieces of mango will soften, the process takes between 5-7 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and let the mixture rested.
5. Once at room temperature, we will crush the mixture with a blender or food processor to leave a fine texture.
6. Grind this mixture with the blender or food processor to achieve a fine texture. Let this syrup or mango puree cool. You can put it inside a metal mold and this inside a bucket with cold water so that it cools more quickly.
7. After a while when the mango syrup is at room temperature we go with the cream. We beat it lightly until it takes somebody and then we combine it with the mango syrup).
8. Pour the mixture into a metal container like a mold, since it transmits better the cold and freezer 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, we have to imitate the process of the refrigerators, ‘remove the ice cream’ to break the ice crystals.You can use a fork or a spoon, to have the ice cream enough fat is easier to achieve a creamy texture. If ice cream instead of cream will carry milk, ice crystals would come out safely.
9. Insert the ice cream again in the freezer and wait an hour. Again repeat the same process to remove the ice.
10. Back to the freezer and another hour (total will be 2 and a half hours minimum), then break the ice cream with the spoon and stir. You can eat the ice cream at 2:30. To make it more creamy, let it rest in the refrigerator for a while or introduce it in the microwave for 10 seconds at medium power and let it rest for a minute.
11. At the time of serving you can accompany it with pieces of mango, a cherry or red fruits.