Apricot Ice Cream Recipe: If you want your children to consume more fruit this summer, Homemade Apricot Ice Cream With Children may be the solution you are looking for. We present Apricot Ice Cream Recipe With Ingredients & Preparation.
Homemade Apricot Ice Cream Recipe
- 500 g of apricot
- 60 g sugar icing
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml of water
- 200 g of milk cream
- Juice of half a lemon
- Wash the apricots, remove the bone and cut them in half.
- In a saucepan over the fire, add 60 grams of icing sugar and lemon juice and prepare in the form of compote with water.
- Mix the compote in a blender and then let the puree cool completely.
- Next, beat the egg yolks with the 150 grams of sugar.
- Beat the cream and add it little by little to the previous preparation; add the apricot puree.
- Pour everything in a container suitable for freezing.
- Stir the ice cream 4 times every 2 hours, using a spoon.
- Enter the result in the freezer until it is ready.