A man suspected of mental health problems through his four-year-old brother on Saturday from the building where they lived in New York, causing the child’s death.
The man, identified as 20-year-old Shawn Smith, is in police custody and allegedly confessed that he threw his brother, Shimron Smith, from the roof of the building in the Brooklyn district, ABC said.
It also indicates that a cousin of the victim, who refused to be identified, said that Smith suffers from mental problems and that he was hospitalized for the treatment of schizophrenia.
When police arrived at the scene he found the child unconscious and was pronounced dead at the scene, an incident that caused consternation among his neighbors.
You may also like
- Floods and Landslides Warned by Tropical Storm
- Trump Goes to the UN With the Sharpest Nationalism
- Trump Does Not Believe That FBI Should Investigate
- Trump Is Late for His Speech
- Six Injured After a Bus Crash
- Happy New Year Images