Beautiful Backyard Ponds With Waterfalls in Your Garden: When you visualize a beautiful dream garden, you see the plants, colorful flowers, stones, furniture, and even a lagoon or stream, this complements the whole ecosystem of nature, water is a fundamental element on the outside.
Having one in the garden of your house can be even easier than you imagined, it is basically masonry work and like the same procedure for a pool, it is essential that the execution of this project is impeccable. If you want some ideas, continue reading this book and choose your favorite.
12 Beautiful Backyard Ponds With Waterfalls in Your Garden
1. Choose the right depth for space you have in your garden
The first thing you should do is to consider the size and depth of this pond, and then, based on that, dig the centimeters that are necessary, border the shore with natural stones that go from the bottom
2. A small waterfall with a vase in a corner of the patio
3. If you want your pond to be full of fish, build it near a source of electricity
For ponds with wildlife, it is necessary to include a pump that maintains the current and movement of the water, therefore this construction must have a source of electrical energy nearby. This beautiful design is from Bio Gol Havuz.
4. A small one to decorate the facade
5. A beautiful waterfall with different rungs for a more natural look
This pond idea focuses much more on the decorative aspect of the garden, to achieve the circulation of the water a submersible pump must be placed that returns the water until it returns to the cause.
6. Adorned with a concrete wall with flagstone
7. Choose stones of different sizes to surround your pond
Ideally, always look to give that organic natural appearance, so try that the size of the stones is variants, from the largest to the smallest.
8. A small pond with curves
9. Surround the entire pond with a variety of plants and species
The variety of vegetation is what will allow you to feel connected to nature, the sound of falling water as the waterfall is ideal to relax and enjoy the beautiful garden you created.
10. In the lagoons, you should always take care of the vegetation that grows around to prevent the growth of pests
When the water has no movement or wildlife, it can become a well where larvae and other animals grow, such as mosquitoes that can be nocebos for health, with constant maintenance.
11. Stone and fish
12. Consider the quality of the land before building your pond
If the earth is humid, you should focus more on the width than on the depth, as opposed to if you live in a desert region, the heat can cause the water to evaporate quickly, so it must be much deeper.