Independence Day Speech 15 August speech 2019: PM Modi Asks People for Suggestions Prime Minister Narendra Modi has urged the people of the country to give suggestions through the mobile app for their speech on Independence Day. People can share their thoughts through Namo App: Independence Day 2019: Prime Minister’s 15 August speech, how many minutes this time will be on Independence Day, said in 2016, 94 minutes. On August 15, 1947, the country’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru delivered a 72-minute 15 August speech.
Independence Day Speech 15 August speech 2019
- “You can share your thoughts here- MyGov. Https://www.mygov.in/group-issue/give-suggestions-prime-ministers-speech-independence-day-2019/ I will be able to share your thoughts in the coming days. I will wait for ideas. “
The team that made Prime Minister Modi’s address memorable from the Red Fort on Independence Day
Modi government wants to make Independence Day memorable this time. On August 15, the last speech of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, given by the Red Fort as the head of the present NDA government, will be the last 15 August speech. In such a situation, everyone’s eyes will be on his 15 August speech 2019. It is believed that the Prime Minister can make a big announcement about the general elections to be held in 2019. Given that the government has created a team that will prepare content for PM’s speech.
15 August Speech 2019
What will be special in the 15 August speech of this time:
According to the news, the PM does not want the 15 August speech addressed to the country on the occasion of Independence Day to be cumbersome. It is believed that the government wants to present a separate report report card in front of the country. It will present an account of 4 years term. This report card can prove to be very beneficial for the Modi government in the General Elections of 2019, with which the senior ministers’ group has been given the responsibility of speech.
Independence Day 15 August Speech 2019 Full hints
Who Are the people in this team:
The Group of Ministers includes External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, Road Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari, Executive Finance Minister Piyush Goyal. Apart from this, people related to other related matters are being communicated. Generally, cabinet-level secretaries used to give input on their level of input. On Independence Day, PM talks about the important achievements of his government through the speech. He has raised issues such as Swachh Bharat Mission, Three Divorce, in addressing the nation’s name with the Red Fort.
Prime Minister urges the public:
Significantly, the PM has asked the public for his speech this year for his speech. Recently, he tweeted that on 15th August 2019 you can send your opinion and thoughts to my speech. He wrote that you share your specially designed forum Narendra Modi app. I will wait for your suggestions to be received.
73 Independence Day is close. According to tradition, on this day, the Prime Minister addresses the country from the ramparts of the Red Fort. As Prime Minister, Narendra Modi will address the nation for the last time in his tenure . It would be interesting to know that the record of giving the longest speeches from the Red Fort in the name of Modi is connected. In 2016, he addressed the nation for 94 minutes. Now it is necessary to see how many times the Prime Minister will give a speech this time.
People have complained
- In 2016 Modi gave a speech of more than one and a half hours, that is, 94 minutes. After this, the Prime Minister himself said in his radio program ‘Man Ki Baat’, that people have complained to him that the speech is too long. The Prime Minister also said that he would try to keep it short. After this, he gave a 56-minute speech in 2017.
- In 2014, he addressed the nation 65 while in 2015 for 86 minutes. On August 15, 1947, Modi’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, gave a 72-minute speech. This record broke Modi’s 86-minute break in 2015 and then broke his own record by giving a speech of 94 minutes in 2016.
Manmohan did not speak more than 50 minutes
- Manmohan Singh was prime minister for 10 years During this, he did not give any speech more than 50 minutes on any Independence Day. There is also a special thing in it that in 2005 and 2006, they spoke for 50 minutes. Apart from this, his address remained between 32 to 45 minutes.
- The speech of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who became the Prime Minister before BJP, remained between 30 and 35 minutes. In 2002, he had just spoken for 25 minutes. Vajpayee gave a 30-minute speech in 2003
You will be surprised to know these 10 interesting things related to freedom.
- On August 15, 1947, when India got independence, the Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi
could not have been in this celebration, because then he was in the Noakhali, Bengaluru, thousands of kilometers away from Delhi, where he started
communal violence between Hindus and Muslims. Were fasting to stop
- On the midnight of August 14, Jawaharlal Nehru gave his historic speech ‘Trish with Destiny’.
This speech was heard by the whole world but Mahatma Gandhi did not hear it because on that day he
went to bed early.
- Every year on Independence Day, the Prime Minister of India hovers the flag from the Red Fort, but
it did not happen on August 15, 1947. According to a research paper of the Lok Sabha secretariat, Nehru
hoisted the flag on 16 August 1947 from the Red Fort.
- By August 15, the boundary line between India and Pakistan was not determined. It was decided on
August 17 by the Redcliffe Line which set boundaries of India and Pakistan
- India became free on August 15, but at that time there was no national anthem of its own.
Though Rabindranath Tagore had written ‘Jana-Gan-Mana’ in 1911, but this national anthem was made in 1950 itself.
- South Korea, Bahrain and Congo country also have the Independence Day as of August 15.
However, these countries were independently independent of 1945, 1971 and 1960 respectively.
- It was Lord Mountbatten who privately set the day of August 15 for India’s independence as he considered it extremely lucky for his tenure on this day.
- On August 15, three other countries besides Independence are also Independence Day. South Korea became independent from Japan on August 15, 1945. Bahrain was liberated from Britain on August 15, 1971, and Congo from France on August 15, 1960.
- On August 15, 1947, Lord Mountbatten worked at his office. In the afternoon Nehru handed him a list of his cabinet and later addressed a gathering in Prisonese Garden near India Gate.
- On August 15, 1947, 1 rupee was equivalent to 1 dollar and gold was 88 rupees 62 paise per 10 grams.
INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH
Here we are providing a variety of speeches on the Independence Day of India for small children and students going to school. Students can participate actively in the Independence Day celebration using any given speeches. All the Expressions (Independence Day Speech) for the students have been written in very easy and simple language so that they can present their best speeches on Indian Independence Day .
Independence Day 15 August Speech
- Good morning greetings to all my respected teachers, guardians, and dear friends. Today we have gathered here to celebrate this great national occasion. As we know that Independence Day is a great opportunity for all of us. This is a very important day for all Indian citizens and it has been mentioned in history for ever. This is the day when we got independence from the British rule after hard struggle of years by the great freedom fighters of India. To remember the first day of India’s independence, we celebrate Independence Day on August 15 every year as well as remember the sacrifices of all those great leaders who sacrificed their lives for India’s independence.
- India gained independence from the British rule on August 15, 1947. After Independence, we get all basic rights in our nation and our motherland. We must be proud of being ours and should praise our good fortune that we are born in the land of independent India. India’s history of slaves, everything is done, how our ancestors fought hard and tolerated the cruel torture of the warriors. We can not imagine sitting here how difficult it was to get freedom from British rule. It has sacrificed life of countless freedom fighters and has fought for many decades from 1857 to 1947. The first voice against the British for the independence of India was raised by Mangal Pandey, a soldier in the British army.
- Later many great freedom fighters fought and gave their entire life for freedom. We all can never forget Bhagat Singh, Khudiram Bose and Chandrasekhar Azad, who at the young age gave their lives while fighting the country. How can we bypass Netaji and Gandhiji struggles. Gandhiji was a great personality who taught the Indians a lesson about non-violence. He was the only leader who showed the path of freedom through non-violence. And finally after the long struggle, on August 15, 1947, the day came when India got freedom.
- We are fortunate enough that our ancestors have given us the land of peace and happiness where we can sleep all night without fear and can have fun all day in our school and home. Our country is rapidly developing in technology, education, sports, finance, and many other areas which was not possible without freedom. There is an India in rich countries in nuclear energy. We are moving forward by actively participating in sports like Olympic, Commonwealth Games, Asian Games. We have complete freedom to choose our government and are using the world’s largest democracy. Yes, we are free and complete freedom, although we must not consider ourselves free of responsibility towards our country. Being a responsible citizen of the country, we should always be prepared for any emergency.
Independence Day Speech in Hindi
- यहाँ मौजूद मेरे प्यारे दोस्तों और आदरणीय अध्यापकों को सुबह का हार्दिक नमस्कार। 15 अगस्त को स्वतंत्रता दिवस के इस शुभ अवसर को मनाने के लिये हम सब एकत्रित हुए है। ये दिन हमलोग पूरे उत्साह और खुशी के साथ मनाते है क्योंकि इसी दिन ब्रिटीश शासन से 1947 में भारत को आजादी मिली थी। हमलोग यहाँ 69वाँ स्वतंत्रता दिवस मनाने आये है। सभी भारतीयों के लिये ये बहुत ही महान और महत्वपूर्ण दिन है। कई वर्षों तक अंग्रेजों के क्रूर बर्तावों को भारतीय लोगों ने सहन किया। आज हमलोग लगभग सभी क्षेत्रों में आजाद है जैसे शिक्षा, खेल, परिवहन, व्यापार आदि क्योंकि ये केवल हमारे पूर्वजों के संघर्षों की वजह से संभव हो सका। 1947 से पहले, लोगों पर बहुत पाबंदियाँ थी यहाँ तक कि उनका अपने दिमाग और शरीर पर भी अधिकार नहीं था। वो अंग्रेजों के गुलाम थे और उनके हर हुक्म को मानने के लिये मजबूर थे। आज हम कुछ भी करने के लिये आजाद है उन महान भारतीय नेताओं की वजह से जिन्होंने ब्रिटीश शासन के खिलाफ आजादी पाने के लिये कई वर्षों तक कड़ा संघर्ष किया।
- “मुख्य अतिथि, प्रिंसिपल, शिक्षकों और मेरे प्यारे दोस्तों के लिए सुप्रभात। मैं आप सभी को एक बहुत ही स्वतंत्र स्वतंत्रता दिवस की शुभकामनाएं देता हूं! आज, मुझे स्वतंत्रता दिवस पर कुछ बोलने का मौका मिला है इसमें मैं अपने आपको सम्मानित महसूस कर ता हूं। 15 अगस्त हमेशा हमारे लिए इतना खास रहा है कि एक दिन जब हम अपने देश की सारी महिमा याद करते हैं क्योंकि हम संघर्ष, विद्रोह और भारतीय स्वतंत्रता से लड़ने वाले भारतीय स्वतंत्रता सेनानियों के प्रयासों को याद करते हैं। भारत का स्वतंत्रता दिवस न केवल ब्रिटिश राज के शासन से भारत की आजादी को दर्शाता है, बल्कि यह इस देश की शक्ति को भी दिखाता है। और ये दिखाता है कि जब वह इस देश के सभी लोगों को एकजुट करता है ।
- देश दिन प्रतिदिन केवल आगे बढ़ गया है और एक महाशक्ति बनने के अपने रास्ते पर है। भारत की स्वतंत्रता के चार वर्षों के पूरा होने से पहले, हमने इसे संविधान की शुरूआत के साथ गणराज्य बनाकर देश को मजबूत किया जिससे पूरी दुनिया झुकती है। हम एक विशाल विविधता का देश हैं, और हमारी एकता हमें एक मजबूत राष्ट्र बनाती है। प्रौद्योगिकी से कृषि तक हम दुनिया के शीर्ष देशों में से एक हैं, और यहां से कोई पीछे नहीं जा रहा है क्योंकि हम हमेशा बढ़ने और बेहतर करने के कदम पर हैं।
- आज, जैसा कि हम स्वतंत्रता दिवस पर अपने देश की सभी उपलब्धियों को याद करते हैं, हम अपने सैनिकों को न भूलें। हमारे बहादुर सैनिकों के लिए धन्यवाद कि हम उनके कारण अपने देश में शांति में रह सकते हैं क्योंकि हम जानते हैं कि वे हमेशा हमारी रक्षा करने के लिए वहां रहते हैं। वे भारत को धमकी देने वाली आतंकवादी ताकतों से हमें सुरक्षित रखते हैं।आइए हम अपने सैनिकों से प्रेरित हों और हमारे देश को रहने के लिए एक बेहतर जगह बनाने के लिए मिलकर काम करें। कोई भी देश सही नहीं है, और हमारी भी कमियां हैं। इस स्वतंत्रता दिवस 2019 पर, हम अपने देश को महान बनाने के लिए नागरिकों के रूप में अपना काम करने का वचन देते हैं।
- मैं एक बार फिर आपको अपने भाषण को ध्यान से सुनने के लिए धन्यवाद देना चाहता हूं और मुझे आप सभी के सामने अपनी बात रखने के लिए धन्यवाद देना चाहता हूं। और आपको भी बात करने का मौका देना चाहता हूं। जय हिन्द! वन्दे मातरम!”