Guru Purnima: Guru Purnima is the law of worship of Guru. According to the Hindu calendar, Maharishi Ved Vyas was born on the day of full moon of Ashadh Shukla Paksha. This full moon is celebrated in honor of them.
- Read Also: Guru Purnima Status
According to the Hindu calendar, the full moon of the Ashadh Shukla Paksha is called Guru Purnima. This day Mahabharata and the four Vedas were created by Maharishi Krishna dhapayana diameter that means that Maharishi Ved Vyas was born. That is why Guru Purnima is also called Vyasa Purnima. This time, Guru Purnima is on 27th July.
- Read Also: Guru Purnima 2019
Guru Purnima, the importance of guru full moon
Guru Purnima is the law of worship of Guru. Actually, the worship of the master is also important because the person can achieve anything by his grace. The glory of the master is unimaginable. Without a master, knowledge can not be attained. The master has been elevated above even God. This day the worship of the master is done.
- Read Also: Guru Purnima Quotes in Hindi English
- Read Also: Happy Guru Purnima Wishes
- Read Also: Happy Guru Purnima Images
In ancient times, students living in Gurukul used to worship their Guru in particular on Guru Purnima. Guru Purnima falls in the rainy season. This season is considered very good. During this, there is no cold or high heat. This season is considered suitable for study. This is the reason that from Guru Purnima to the next four months, saints and saints talk about knowledge while discussing.
- Guru Full Moon date and auspicious time
- Guru Full Moon Date: 27 July 2019
- Guru Full Moon Date Started: 26 July 2019 night 11 PM 16 minutes
- Guru Full Moon Date: 27 July 2019 night at 01 min 50 minutes
The worship of Guru Purnima of
Hinduism has been given to the master above God. Only God can be reached through the guru. In such a way, the worship of the master should be like the Lord. Upon the morning of Guru Purnima, after taking bath after bathing and wearing clean clothes. Then make a diameter of 12-12 lines by putting a white cloth on a pouch in the temple of the house. After this, chant this mantra – ‘Guru Pramaprasadhyartha Vyasupujan Karishya’.
- Read Also: Guru Purnima SMS Status
- Read Also: Facts About Guru Purnima Festival
- Read Also: Guru Purnima Speech Hindi
After worship, worship your master or his photo. If the master is in front then first wash their feet then wash their feet first. Tilak them and offer flowers. Give them food After this, send the South by touching the feet.