Cheap Car Insurance in the Uk: How to get cheaper auto insurance in the UK is without a doubt one of the issues that put us most, here are some tips.
Buying a car is a natural and common step in life, and it is relatively cheap to buy a car in the UK. The higher cost is necessarily linked to the adjacent insurance. Still, car insurance is a necessary asset, since even the most experienced driver is liable to have an accident.
Nowadays it is a lot easier to choose the insurer that best suits our needs with the facility to consult internet comparators that give us the values of the products of several insurance companies as well as all the coverages covered by the products in the cause much more informed decision-making.
Market research firm Consumer Intelligence found that 51% of consumers who used online insurance comparators save on average about £ 247 in their annual premiums. That is, of course, the fact that these comparators do not necessarily belong to insurance companies but, on the other hand, they are independent entities.
To obtain an insurance quote for your car you can use a comparator which you can find next to this article, and in a few minutes, you will get your information in a simple and very fast.
This service offers a comparison between more than 100 of the UK’s largest insurers as well as the coverage of their car insurance.
Cheap Car Insurance in the Uk
One of the great advantages of using this comparator is the possibility of avoiding the payment of an extra commission that is usually charged by insurance intermediaries.
To obtain your quotation simply complete an online form with your personal data and the characteristics of your vehicle such as the number of miles you estimate to go yearly, the type of use your vehicle will have and the history of accidents in the last years. You can still choose whether to pay the insurance annually or monthly.
The comparator will also allow you to select the type of coverage you want. You can choose between:
– is the insurance with the most basic coverage. Covers the damage or injury caused to the driver or passenger accompanying him in the event of an accident with another vehicle. It does not cover havoc in your own vehicle.
Insurance of fire and theft
– covers damages to third parties as in the example above, but will also pay for repairs or replacement of your vehicle in the event of a fire or if it is stolen.
Insurance against all risks
– this is the insurance with the highest coverage and pays damage to your and third party vehicles in case of an accident.
There are some factors that you can take into account to lower the price of your car insurance, for example:
- By increasing your annual premium, your insurer will offer you lower prices since you will have to pay a little more in case there is an accident participation.
- Estimating correctly the number of miles that will make annually will prevent you to pay for kilometers in excess.
- Including an experienced driver in your policy, in case you are an inexperienced driver, will reduce the price of your insurance. In this case, naming the experienced driver as the primary driver of your vehicle may cause the cancellation of your policy as an illegal action.
You can also select and enjoy different prices for ladies driving, senior drivers, young drivers without experience, or if you want to take insurance for your modified car or classic car.