Types of Abortion, Symptoms, Causes, Treatments: An abortion is considered when spontaneously or provoked pregnancy is terminated before week 20, counting from the first day of the last normal menstruation, or is also considered to be the expulsion of the product of conception of fewer than 500 grams of weight.
In abortions, medicine or surgeries are used to a remove the embryo & fetus and the placenta from the uterus. The abortions procedure is performed by a licensed physician.
About half of the total fertilized ovules die and are aborted spontaneously, almost always before the woman realizes she is pregnant.
Types of Abortion, Symptoms, Causes
- Miscarriage: The involuntary loss of the pregnancy before the fetus reaches 22 weeks.
- Induced abortion: When there is human intervention in order to interrupt the pregnancy.
- Unsafe abortion: When the procedure is lacking in minimal medical standards.
- Chromosomal problems
- Drug addiction and alcoholism
- Hormonal problems
- Problems in the mother’s reproductive organs
- Conflicts with the body’s immune response
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Learn about what is allowed
- Go to an expert doctor
- Use Misoprostol
- Address the psychological consequences
- Try to be an aspiration of the fetus
- Perform medical check-ups after the abortion
- Do it clandestinely
- Neglecting excessive bleeding
- Do not use tampons for a while
- Do not do douching
- Do not have sex until your doctor tells you
- Avoid intense exercises