On Saturday, July 14, at 4:00 pm, Belgium, and England will play in the Zenith Arena in St. Petersburg the match for third place in the Russian Football World Championship 2018. For both teams, reaching this round is a success.
Belgium came to the World Cup in the second row of favorites, but during the championship, it has made an excellent impression. Directed by the Spanish coach Roberto Martínez, Hazard, Kompany, Lukaku and their teammates, with Courtois’ endorsement in the goal, they have shown an excellent level. They have already defeated England in this World Cup: in the group stage, 1-0, in the match that decided the first place although on that occasion both reserved players. They had previously defeated Tunisia 5-2 and Panama 3-0. In eighths, they beat Japan 3-2, in rooms 2-1 to Brazil and in the semifinals they lost 0-1 against France.
England came to this World Cup with a team in transition, reflecting their training categories that conquered the U-20 and U-17 World Cups in 2017, as well as the European Under 19. Gareth Southgate has taken the World Cup to players like Pickford, Butland, Dier, Sterling, Alli, Rashford, Kane, Stones, Lingard and Loftus-Cheek, who were already with him in sub 21, with stars like Harry Kane. With them, he has achieved the best English result since 1990, although his plan is for the longer term. They have beaten Tunisia 2-1, Panama 6-1, lost 1-0 to Belgium in the group stage, defeated by penalties to Colombia (1-1) in the second round, defeated Sweden 2-0 in the quarterfinals, and lost 1-2 against Croatia in the semifinals.
Live streaming will be here
Television: how to watch the Belgium-England World Cup Final live on TV?
If you want to follow Belgium-England on television, you can do it through Telecinco, Mediaset’s main television channel that can be tuned for free through DTT (Digital Terrestrial Television). The English team is not highlighting an excessively bright but highly effective game. Those of Southgate has gone rounds with a solvent football. In the quarterfinals, they eliminated Sweden.
In addition, we offer you programming in different countries:
- TV in Costa Rica: Teletica, Sky, Movistar
- TV in Colombia: Caracol, RCN, DirecTV Sports
- TV in Ecuador: RTS, DirecTV Sports
- TV in Peru: Latina, DirecTV, and TV Peru
- TV in Mexico: SKY Mexico, TDN, Televisa and TV Azteca
- TV in the United States: FOX, FS1, Telemundo Internacional, Telemundo and NBC Universo
- TV in Venezuela: TVes, Meridiano Television, DIRECTV Play Sports, Venevision, DirecTV Sports
- TV in Bolivia: Tigo Sports Bolivia, COTAS Television, Red Uno, Red Uno Live
- TV in Paraguay: Tigo Sports Paraguay, SNT
- TV in Chile: Channel 13, TVN, Mega, DirecTV Sports
- TV in Argentina: Argentine Public Television, TyC Sports, DirecTV Sports
- TV in Brazil: Globo, SporTV and Fox Sports
- TV in Uruguay: Monte Carlo TV, Channel 10, Teledoce, Uruguayan Television Network, Montecable, TCC, Nuevo Siglo TV and Equital SA
- TV in France: TF1 et beIN Sports 1
- TV in Belgium: La Uneand
You may also like
- World Cup Russia 2018 Final: France Vs. Croatia
- England and Belgium Will Play in a World Cup Match Nobody Wants to Win
- Neither of the Two Finalists Will Train at Luzhniki Stadium