Tips for Getting Pregnant Fast : You may very much want to get pregnant or you want the birth of your baby to happen at a certain time.
Top 5 Tips for Getting Pregnant Fast
Here you will find five ways to increase your chances of conceiving, and also some recommendations on when you should think about looking for a fertility specialist.
1. Consult with your doctor and consider genetic tests
You are more likely to have a successful pregnancy if your body is ready to conceive . To find out if you are fit to procreate a baby and learn what changes can help you, schedule a preconception check with a doctor or midwife.
You may not resolve a health problem immediately, but taking these steps as soon as possible will help you have a healthy pregnancy.
Depending on your family history and ethnic origin, your doctor could do some genetic evaluations. This to verify if you and your partner are carriers of serious diseases such as cystic fibrosis and sickle cell anemia, among others.
This may be the most important step you can take to make sure you have a healthy baby. And all that these tests require are analysis of saliva and blood, which both you and your partner must do. Most health insurance covers the costs of these tests.
2. Plan a healthy pregnancy
Start taking folic acid for at least a month before you start trying to conceive. With this you can drastically reduce the risk of certain birth defects.
Other tips that might help you conceive a healthy baby include the following:
- Give up bad habits like tobacco , alcohol and drugs.
- Eat healthy and have an adequate weight.
- Limit your caffeine intake to less than 300 milligrams a day, (about two large cups or 16 ounces of coffee).
See what else you can do to start a pregnancy in the best conditions .
3. Find out when you ovulate
The biggest secret to getting pregnant faster is knowing when you ovulate (releasing an ovum from the ovary).
You release an egg once per menstrual cycle, and your most fertile period will be a few days before ovulation. If you can determine when you and your partner ovulate, you can have sex on the days when your chances of getting pregnant are greater.
You can try to predict when you will ovulate using different methods. Our photo gallery can help you detect ovulation .
If you notice that you have irregular periods over several months, the identification of ovulation can be difficult. Ask your doctor for advice.
4. Have sex at the right time
If you are not sure when your fertile period will be, here is a rule of thumb: have relationships with your partner every day or every other day during the second and third weeks of your cycle.
Another tip: if you and your partner are waiting to have sex until it is your most fertile moment, make sure you do not go through a long period of drought. Your partner must ejaculate at least once in the days before your most fertile period. If you do not, there may be an accumulation of dead sperm in your semen when it is time to act, and dead sperm can not result in pregnancy.
Note: Many vaginal lubricants sold in stores, and also homemade lubricants , such as those made from olive oil, can prevent sperm from moving quickly. If you want to use a lubricant, ask your doctor to recommend one that does not affect fertility.
5. Help improve sperm
- Avoid tobacco and drugs .
- Limit alcohol consumption to no more than three drinks a day.
- Achieve a healthy weight, if you have obesity.
- Eat sufficient amounts of certain key nutrients such as zinc, folic acid, calcium and vitamins C and D, which help create abundant and strong sperm.
- Avoid jacuzzis, saunas and hot baths : heat kills sperm, and the testicles work best when kept at a temperature between 34.4 and 35.6 degrees Celsius (94 and 96 degrees Fahrenheit), a couple of degrees below the normal temperature of the body.
How long should I try before I seek help?
If you are under 35 and do not get pregnant after a year of trying, it is time to seek help from a fertility specialist. If you are 35 to 40 years old , talk to a specialist after trying for six months without luck.
Of course, if you have reason to suspect that your partner or you have a fertility problem ,please visit a doctor. There is no reason to wait.
You may also like this
- Best Healthy Eating Tips for Kids
- Bleeding in Pregnancy Causes, Symptoms
- What Are the Most Common Allergies in Adults
- The Best Safe Sex in Pregnancy – Is It Safe or Not?
- Best Exercise for Weight Loss at Home for Femal
- How to protect your children from influenza (Home Remedies)
- What Are the Causes of Anemia A to Z With Symptoms and Types
- The Most Common Types of Allergies and Symptoms of Each of Them