GRUPO E | SUIZA – COSTA RICA
Where to watch live on television and how to follow live the match between Switzerland and Costa Rica of Group E to be played today at the Nizhny Novgorod Stadium
A selection of Costa Rica already eliminated is measured by a selection of Switzerland that wants to stay between the two first positions of a group that gives the pass to eighth of the end. The Swiss team is second tied at four points with Brazil, while Costa Rica has not yet scored. The Ticos want to bid farewell to this World Cup in Russia with the victory against a Switzerland that will go all out to certify their place in the next round of the World Cup.
Schedule: what time will play Switzerland – Costa Rica, Group E?
The clash between Switzerland and Costa Rica will take place this Wednesday, June 27 at 8:00 pm at the Nizhny Novgorod Stadium. The team led by Vladimir Petkovic comes from winning against Serbia by 1-2 in a duel in which Xhaka and Shaqiri were the great heroes after tracing the initial goal of the Serbs and leaving the dream closer and closer to the knockout. On the first day, the Swiss drew a draw against great favorite Brazil.
- Hours in Mexico : 1:00 p.m.
- Schedule in the USA : 2:00 pm ET, 1:00 pm CT, 11:00 hours PT
- Timetable in Peru : 1:00 p.m.
- Timetable in Colombia : 1:00 p.m.
- Schedule in Chile : 14:00 hours
- Timetable in Venezuela : 2:00 p.m.
- Timetable in Argentina : 15:00 hours
- Timetable in Uruguay : 3:00 pm
Squad, Formation, Lineup & team News
The big matches don't stop coming.
— FIFA World Cup 🏆 (@FIFAWorldCup) June 27, 2018
Television: In which TV channel do you watch Switzerland vs Costa Rica?
Switzerland vs Costa Rica can be followed live on television on Cuatro, an open DTT channel in Spain. The Costa Rica of Keylor Navas has not managed to win a match in this World Cup. The Costa Rican side have lost to Serbia and Brazil in the group stage, so they no longer have the option of moving on to the next round. In addition, you can follow the game on other channels of Spanish-speaking countries:
- Television in Mexico: Sky Mexico, TDN, Televisa and TV Azteca
- Television in the USA: Telemundo and consult local programming
- Television in Peru: Latina, DirecTV Sports
- Television in Colombia: RCN, Caracol, DirecTV Sports
- Television in Chile: Mega, Channel 13, DirecTV Sports, TVN
- Television in Argentina: Public TV, Tyc Sports and DirectTV Sports
- Television in Uruguay: Monte Carlo TV, Channel 10, Teledoce, Uruguayan Television Network, Montecable, TCC, Nuevo Siglo TV and Equital SA
- Rest of Latin America: DirecTV Sports
Internet: where to follow the Switzerland – Costa Rica online?
If you want to see live on television you can do it on ESPN, one of the several Mediaset channels that can be tuned for free through DTT.
In fifa.com you can follow the minute by minute of Mexico vs Sweden, match corresponding to day 1 of the group stage of the 2018 World Cup. On our website, you will find all the information about the World Cup in Russia.
You may also like
- Cute Marriage Proposals Ideas
- Maradona and Maluma Shared More Than a Dinner
- 4th of July Wishes
- Greek Yogurt Lemon Chicken