Schedule and where to follow live on television and how to watch live South Korea vs Germany, match of Group F of the 2018 World Cup that will be played today at the Kazan Arena
Germany plays life in this World Cup against a South Korea with few options to qualify for the round of 16. Framed in Group F, Germany has three points and is second in a group tied with Sweden, while South Korea remains the last with zero points added. The Germans know they must win if they want to continue defending the World Cup title.
Schedule: what time is South Korea – Germany of the World Cup in Russia?
The duel between South Korea and Germany will be played on Wednesday, June 27 at 4:00 pm at the Kazan Arena. The Asian team has not won any game in this World Cup, after being defeated by the minimum against Sweden and 1-2 against Mexico. For its part, the current world champion lost by the minimum against Mexico in a debut that became the great surprise of the start of the World Cup in Russia and won 2-1 to Sweden in its last game played in this group stage.
Squad, Formation, Lineup & team News
Meanwhile, in Kazan…
— FIFA World Cup 🏆 (@FIFAWorldCup) June 27, 2018
- Timetable in Mexico: 09:00 hours
- Hours in the USA: 10:00 ET, 09:00 hours CT, 07:00 PT
- Timetable in Peru: 09:00 hours
- Timetable in Colombia: 09:00 hours
- Schedule in Chile: 10:00 hours
- Timetable in Venezuela: 10:00 am
- Timetable in Argentina: 11:00 hours
- Timetable in Uruguay: 11:00 hours
Television: how to watch South Korea vs Germany live on TV?
If you want to follow live on television South Korea – Germany of the World Cup can be seen on television through Cuatro, a television channel that on this day will broadcast two of the three games that are played. You can tune in free of charge through the TDT. In addition, in other Spanish-speaking countries, the televisions will be the following:
- Television in Mexico: Sky Mexico, TDN, Televisa and TV Azteca
- Television in the USA: Telemundo and consult local programming
- Television in Peru: Latina, DirecTV Sports
- Television in Colombia: RCN, Caracol, DirecTV Sports
- Television in Chile: Mega, Channel 13, DirecTV Sports, TVN
- Television in Argentina: Public TV, Tyc Sports and DirectTV Sports
- Television in Uruguay: Monte Carlo TV, Channel 10, Teledoce, Uruguayan Television Network, Montecable, TCC, Nuevo Siglo TV and Equital SA
- Rest of Latin America: DirecTV Sports
If you want to see live on television you can do it on ESPN, one of the several Mediaset channels that can be tuned for free through DTT.
Internet: how to follow online South Korea vs Germany?
South Korea vs Germany can be followed online through fifa.com. On this website, you will have a direct one hour before the game in which you will not miss anything that happens. With this game and with everyone, when you finish you can read the chronicle, see a summary of the match and also the pikes of each player.
You may also like
- Cute Marriage Proposals Ideas
- Maradona and Maluma Shared More Than a Dinner
- 4th of July Wishes
- Greek Yogurt Lemon Chicken