Traveling on a cruise is a very interesting option when planning your vacations , there is a lot of fun, gala parties, thematic, spectacular sunsets and a permanent attention service.
In addition they have become a very popular option, since they offer the traveler rates adjusted to any pocket. But if you think it is very good to be true, we bring you a list of the pros and cons of traveling on a cruise.
Pros and cons of traveling on a cruise
- 1. In a cruise you will only have to prepare the suitcase , since the organization of it is on behalf of the organizers of the trip. This is ideal for those who do not like to be planning activities and prefer to have everything ready.
1. Cruise on the Greek islands – Olga Gavrilova
2. A cruise is perfect for those who wish to discover new cities in a short time, as they offer a quick and economical way to visit many destinations.
3. When sleeping on the boat, it is not necessary to spend money on hotel reservations.
4. On a cruise you do not have to worry about transportation costs for transfers between one place and another.
5. Most cruises offer the “all inclusive”, so you do not have to worry about the consumption of food , which allows you to relax during the trip and avoid the worry of finding a hotel or a place to eat.
6. You will have at your disposal different types of restaurants and buffet with very varied menus designed for people of different culture and origin.
7. Cruises provide varied entertainment for passengers throughout the day, you can have morning entertainment and animations and concerts, discos and other performances at night.
8. You will have at your disposal shops, swimming pools, libraries, casinos, spas and even cinemas if it is a large cruise.
9. You will have the opportunity to meet many people and you will surely make many friendships with which you will live very good moments.
10. Cruise trips are ideal for the whole family to enjoy . There is fun for both the little ones and the adults.
1. If you want to be alone a cruise is not for you, there will always be many people around you . Between passengers and crew there will be no time for you to have a moment with yourself.
2. If you have health problems such as vertigo or gastrointestinal problems, you will have a very bad time on a cruise , bearing in mind that the boat will always be in motion.
3. You can not relax in the cities where passengers disembark, since the visits are only scheduled for a few hours , which does not allow you to know the cities well and less enjoy their tourist attractions.
4. Services that are not included can be very expensive, so you have to be careful not to consume them too much. An example, sometimes drinks are not included and are usually the most expensive of what is consumed.
5. If you do not like to queue, you must have patience because in the cruise there will be a queue for everything. Having so many people you will have to wait practically for everything.
6. You may not feel comfortable in the cabins, as they are very small. So much so that, literally, you can touch the two walls of your cabin just by stretching your arms.
7. Since you will spend your vacation surrounded by water, you may feel that you are trapped on the boat despite all the fun.
8. By having all the activities scheduled you will always depend on the itinerary and schedule .
9. Having so little time to visit the cities, you will have less chance to taste the local cuisine of each country you visit.
Other considerations to take into account
The cruises only leave the coastal cities, so you must take into account the additional expense that would carry the transfer to the site of departure of the ship.
All-inclusive services may vary , be sure to check what this service covers and what consumptions are not included.
In the event that you require spaces and facilities for people with disabilities, be sure to ask beforehand for these services, as some cruise ships do not offer them for reasons of size.
A ship in the port is safe, but that is not what the ships are built for. Browse the sea and do new things. “-Grace Hopper-
As we can see, cruising trips offer us many advantages, lots of fun and entertainment, but we must take into account some factors so that your trip becomes an unforgettable experience.
You May Also Like
- 10 Tips for Traveling by Bus
- 6 Tips for Traveling in a Group
- How to Choose a Knife for Survival?
- Romantic Getaways to Enjoy as a Couple
- 9 Tips Single Parent Traveling With Child