Vegetarian Chili Recipe : Wonderfully comforting – especially warmed up! – this chili is not only delicious: it will help protect your intestinal flora. This chili is wonderfully comforting on its own, especially warm, but it makes sense with a handful of fresh herbs and a large spoon of kefir or yogurt, then drizzled with lime juice!
Vegetarian Chili Recipe Ingredients
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons Bragg sauce (or soy sauce ordinary)
- 1 cup textured vegetable protein (DVT)
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large onions, diced
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon fresh turmeric (grated) or powdered
- 2 tbsp. tea pimentón (smoked paprika)
- 1 tbsp. Tea cumin
- 2 tbsp. Tea Pepper
- 2 medium sized carrots cut into small cubes
- 1 celery stalk cut into small cubes
- 2 cans (796 ml each) Italian tomatoes
- 1 can (341 ml) corn beans
- 1 cup dried or cannedred beans (or pinto, or mixed beans) , drained
- 1 cup black beans, soaked or canned
- Water or broth of your choice
- salt and pepper
- Yogurt or kefir nature
- 1 lime
- fresh coriander
- Grilled coconut chips
- Boil 2 cups of water. Season with Bragg sauce. Pour into a bowl and add the textured vegetable protein. Mix and allow to swell.
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and sweat the onions. Add all the spices. Stain a minute, then add carrots and celery. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on medium high heat.
- Add the tomatoes, corn, beans and swollen protein mixture. Simmer about twenty minutes.Add a little water or broth of your choice, if necessary, if the chili is too thick. Season with salt and pepper and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve with turmeric flavored whole rice. Garnish with yogurt, lime juice, fresh coriander and roasted coconut chips.
You may also like
- Lemon Pie Recipe
- How to Make Fajitas
- How to Make Red Rice
- Foods That Can Kill You
- Cranberry and Pecan Pie