Giulio Fanti, who teaches measurement methodology at the University of Padua, studied the Shroud of Turin for several years and now presented a 3D image obtained as a result of the measurements.
“From now on, Jesus Christ must be represented as shown in this work,” Fanti said.According to his research, Jesus Christ was a man of great stature, almost 180 cm, while the average height of a man at that time was 155 cm.
Fanti explained that the 3D image allowed to observe many wounds in the person whose image was printed on the shroud:
In addition, the three-dimensional reconstruction revealed that at the time of death, he had probably balanced to the right, his right shoulder was so dislocated that it hurt his nerves. “The controversy surrounding the Shroud of Turin has been around for a long time. The Catholic Church affirms that it is a funerary shroud in which the body of Jesus Christ was wrapped after the crucifixion.
In 2013, Fanti co-wrote the book by Italian journalist Saverio Gaeta, who documented the study of the shroud and stated that it was genuine.
You may also like
- What Happens to Your Brain When You Die
- Why Children Misbehave With Their Parents?
- Full Moon and Sleepless Nights: Does the Full Moon Affect Your Sleep?
- They Manage for the First Time to Keep Your Brains Alive Outside the Body
- The last investigation of Stephen Hawking affirms that the universe is finite