The stewed meat is one of the most classic dishes we know of our cuisine, the truth is that each house is made in a way, that is, each grandmother cooks it in a different way and sure that your grandmothers is the best Without a doubt (like mine) Even so I leave you my recipe of stewed meat so that you try to make it one day at home.
This dish has its main ingredient in the paprika de la Vera, yes, you should not use another one, it has to be from the Denomination of Origin of the Vera that is the one that will give the characteristic flavor to the stew. You will see which flavor is most characteristic since if you use another one that is not from there (and much will give me the reason) it will totally change the flavor.
The result will be a very tender meat, with an intense sauce that must be accompanied with the carrot and, if you like, diced chips.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 kg of meat to cook
- 3-4 whole cloves of garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 large onion
- 2 choriceros peppers
- 2 large spoons paprika from the sweet Vera
- 1/2 tablespoon of spicy Vera peppers coffee (optional)
- 1 large carrot
- 1/2 glass of red wine
1. Soak the choriceros peppers for 2 hours. Remove the tail and pipes inside. Reserve. Salt and pepper the meat a little.
2. Saute in the oil to which we have thrown the whole garlic and bay leaves.
3. Pour the onion, leave 2-3 minutes and pour half a glass of red wine. Let the alcohol be consumed for 2 minutes and sprinkle the paprika on the meat.
4. Remove and toss the two whole choriceros peppers.
5. Cover with water and let simmer for 2 hours. When it takes an hour, toss the carrot cut into thick slices. We rectify salt.
You may also like to read
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Hacker attack on Youtube
- Why do people smoke cigarettes?
- 60 years after the invention of Semtex
- Trump Tweet: “Get ready, Russia” missiles will arrive in Syria