Terrorists Continue Bombarding: Russian President Vladimir Putin has described the continued bombardment of neighborhoods in Damascus by terrorists as “unacceptable and unbearable”.
In a press conference held today in Moscow with Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz, Putin said that several terrorist groups on the terrorist list are still positioning themselves in East Ghouta and are attacking more than 50 rockets daily. neighborhoods in Damascus, including the Russian Embassy in Damascus and the Russian trade mission.
And Putin continues: “Security Council Resolution No. 2401 is about continuing the fight against these terrorist groups.
You may also like to read
- The Government investigates how Puigdemont is financed in Brussels
- Putin announces a new intercontinental ballistic missile that can elude shields
- Trump says that “never” will repeal the second amendment of the Constitution
- Why Iran is creating its own cryptocurrency and what are the potential risks
- Arrested for skipping a restraining order an acquaintance of Gabriel’s mother, the child of Nijar