A week ago, James Harden stalled one of the most beautiful moves of the season by knocking out Wesley Johnson before planting a three-pointer on the face. Both players agreed to talk about it.
The action will remain among the cult moments of the NBA 2017-2018 season. In early March, James Harden paralyzed Wesley Johnson with a crossover. The latter fell to the ground. The bearded Houston Rockets then paused, he watched his victim become a prey and then stuck a three-point on his head. Mythical.
The cult move by James Harden
” I think it was my best move because I had a lot of time There are times when you stall a good cross but you have to quickly shoot or do something else again. “, tells James Harden to ESPN. ” I wondered what [Wesley Johnson] was doing.” He was looking at me and I was looking at him, and I thought, ‘But what are you doing?’ I was confused, then I shot. ”
” Things like that happen, somebody is dunking on or off and it’s viral right now, social networks are unbeaten, ” said Wesley Johnson.
Many fans wondered why Johnson did not get up faster. It is clear that it would have avoided this little hesitation that makes James Harden’s move so insolent … and so special.
You may also like to read
- FIFA panics over the boycott of the World Cup in Russia
- Federer: “I would like to measure Nadal this year on land”
- Federer does not allow surprises to Delbonis after the rain stop
- A shooting in the largest university in Mexico ends with two dead
- Kylie Jenner returns to Snapchat … and upload a video of Stormi!